Sunday, January 20, 2008

Clivias for sale - Central Coast, NSW, Australia - New varieties!!

Fancy having some clivias like these. My grandfather is deceased so in honour of his memory we are selling off his entire collection of clivias. He has a huge collection in the Central Coast area of New South Wales, Australia.

I will develop this site more fully in time since my dad seems to be getting serious. So if you are after plants of various maturities or seeds, let me know.
He has quite a range. Some of them were purchased from overseas. eg. South African and Japanese varieties. I used to pee in some of them, so I think we have a few more exotic varieties. I used to eat alot of bananas then, but I dont know what high dosages of potassium do for the plants. So that variety is great for families. You can even have the honours in naming the category.

My contact email is: shouganai1@gmail.com. I have bank accounts in Japan, the Philippines or Australia if you want to avoid the forex cost.









No comments: